Window Covering, Blinds & Drapery Design Consultant
Do you consider yourself a Hunter Douglas product guru? Blind Magic is looking for the best of the best to join our Sales team to help handle the numerous incoming leads for our rapidly approaching busy season. If we can guarantee you one thing, it’s that you will never experience a shortage of quality clients on a daily basis while working for Blind Magic!
We are Edmonton and Northern Alberta’s largest Hunter Douglas Window Coverings Dealer. Celebrating our 30th anniversary this year, we are proud of our staff members who have led to our success together over these years. At Blind Magic, you can count on building a career and being rewarded along the way. We have extremely high staff longevity and always go out of our way to show employee appreciation. As a local business, we pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and ensuring we always have a safe and accepting work environment.
Come join our awesome team! If you want to hear from any of our employees, let us know. They will be glad to chat with you about working for Blind Magic and the experiences they have had so far.
- Work with clients in the showroom and eventually move into an in-home consultant position
- General sales administration duties
- Hands-on and online Hunter Douglas Learning and Training
- Create plans and execute on the plan to generate leads
- Sales background ideally in a home décor capacity. Experience is an asset but training will be provided.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Hunter Douglas window coverings.
- Comfortable with computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Office and Outlook
- Strong communication and people skills – Outgoing personality, friendly,
- Highly organized and has experience with administration work and is comfortable
- Ability to work Saturday’s (as required)
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Base+Commission pay
- Range: $60,000 – $90,000+
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company events
- Store discount
- 8-hour workdays
- Flexible alternating Saturday shifts in the showroom
- In-home sales calls
Apply Now - Design Consultant
Please note that we are looking for experienced Hunter Douglas experts with at least 5 years of experience. Due to the upcoming months being our busy season, we will need you to hit the ground running and be able to handle a high amount of incoming sales opportunities. We will do our best to respond to all applicants, however, we will only be reviewing the resumes of qualified individuals.
Thank you for your understanding.