Window Covering, Blinds & Drapery Sales Consultant
We are Edmonton and Northern Alberta’s largest Hunter Douglas Window Covering Dealer. Celebrating our 25th anniversary, we are proud of our staff that has lead to our success together over these years.
- Work with clients in the showroom and eventually move into a in-home consultant position
- General sales administration duties
- Hands on and online Hunter Douglas Learning and Training
- Create plans and execute on the plan to generate leads
- Sales background ideally in a home décor capacity. Experience is an asset but training will be provided.
- Experience with window coverings (preferred)
- Comfortable with computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Office and Outlook
- Strong communication and people skills – Outgoing personality, friendly,
- Highly organized and has experience with administration work and is comfortable
- Ability to work Saturday’s (as required)
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Base+Commission pay
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company events
- Store discount
- 8 hour workday
- Flexible Saturday showroom and in home sales calls.
- 8 hour shift